Saturday, December 27, 2008

ElfYourself.. another site to create you own figure!

I had played with different sites like this before.. like the http://simpsonizeme.com/ where you create yourself in the Simpson's world or the http://www.sp-studio.de/ where you can create your little south park figure.. but because of the season, I think the ElfYourself was one of my favorites!

I had so much fun playing that website!! I recommend you to try.. although it will be available only for a couple a days more.. but it's really fun!

4 comments:

Jeffrey Cheng - NightOwl413 said...

ooo, I loooove Southpark. Miss that hilarious cartoon so much. I used to watch it every week in the states. You're a Southpark fan too? :D

Carlita said...

This is the funniest thing that I will remember from this Christmas.
I also made one for my family and at least I tried to make them laugh for one moment since we were chating and feeling a little sad because we we not together.

Unknown said...

Eso estuvo genial, nice video, i like it mucho, dancing musica disco, jajaja lol... so original Ilse,eso le gana a lo kung fu Panda

Linda said...

This is hilarious!!!! wahahahahah!!!